A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen withinWest Coast Motors for a skilled Coach/PCV Mechanic in based at our Ardrishaig depot to help maintain our fleet and ensure we operate to the highest possible standards. We will also consider applicants skilled in HGV and LGV Mechanics.
Requirements of the role:
- You will be energetic, self-motivated, able to work unsupervised and thrive within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
- A driving licence is essential. PCV licence preferable but not essential.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Vehicle maintenance, servicing and running repairs on a varied fleet (including M.O.T preparation)
- Prompt repair of all defective vehicles to the highest standard in a timely and cost effective manner
- Ensure vehicles are maintained in accordance with the Company Operators Licence guidelines
- The ability to organise daily workload, communicate effectively and work flexibly
- The ability to work to the highest Health & Safety standards
- A permanent, secure job
- Monday - Friday day shifts with optional overtime opportunities
- A competitive package including great rates of pay, great training, free travel for you and your family
- Career development and further training opportunities
Please apply to Nicola Irvine, HR emailing your CV and cover letter to email@example.com Apply for this job